- Document Selection: Submission of necessary paperwork and application fee.
- Admission Application
- Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendation
- Evidence of Financial Guarantee
- 2 Passport Pictures
- Academic transcript of final completed education (in English)
- Graduation Certificate of final completed education (in English)
- Proof of bank account balance or 3-month bank statement of the financial guarantor.
- For international students, certificate of current enrollment and transcript, a copy of a current passport
- Interview Selection: Interviewers will set up interview dates with the applicants.
- Admission Notice: Acceptance letter will be sent to the admitted students.
- International students must obtain a student visa through the guidance of the SEVIS representative with the I-20 issued from NWPTS.
Click the link below to download the application form.
Scholarships dedicated to support future spiritual leaders are available for the students who are devoted to pursuing God’s kingdom and righteousness as well as meeting the school’s expectations to excel in their academics.